Tangedco employee electrocuted near Chennai | Chennai News - Times of India

Tangedco employee electrocuted near Chennai | Chennai News – Times of India

Chennai


CHENNAI: A Tangedco employee was electrocuted when he was repairing a transformer at Pullarambakkam in Tiruvallur district on Tuesday night.
Tangedco employees Ezhumalai, 57, and Umapathi, 47, rushed to Pullarambakkam on receiving complaints about a fault in a transformer. The duo climbed on the transformer.
Umapathi came in contact with a live wire and died on the spot.
The Pularambakkam police registered a case.

.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *