Noida: Sanitation worker dies after electrocution from iron booth, FIR lodged against local pradhan | Noida News – Times of India


GREATER NOIDA: A sanitation worker died of electrocution in Greater Noida’s Achher market after he came in contact with an iron booth allegedly constructed and rented out by a local pradhan.
Current ran in the make of the iron booth resulting in the worker Manoj allegedly getting electrocuted and dying on spot.
According to the complaint of the deceased’s wife Hemlata, the incident pertains to Monday when the sanitation worker Manoj who belongs to Chandaus area of Aligarh district, had gone to the market for his regular cleaning job.
“Shekhar pradhan has constructed an iron booth and rented it out. The booth has an illegal electricity connection. The booth’s make had current running in it and when Manoj came in its contact, he got electrocuted,” she has alleged.
Hemlata has alleged that her husband’s death is a result of the negligence displayed by the electricity department and Shekhar pradhan.
The deceased’s wife has alleged that the booth had an illegal electricity connection and has lodged an FIR in the Beta II police station in connection with the case.
Beta II SHO Rameshwar Kumar told TOI that an FIR has been lodged against the owner of the iron booth Shekhar under IPC section 304 a (death due to negligence).
“The negligence on part of the electricity department is a matter of investigation,” he said.

.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *