janseva poli bhaji centre: Thane: Woman injured after fire breaks out in Janseva Poli Bhaji Centre | Thane News – Times of India


THANE: A woman was injured after a fire broke out in Janseva Poli Bhaji Centre on Friday, an official said.
As per the Thane Municipal Corporation’s (TMC) regional disaster management cell (RDMC), the woman has suffered minor burns on her leg. She has been shifted to a nearby hospital in Thane.
The blaze erupted in Janseva Poli Bhaji Center in Narvekar Chawl at Dhokali road in Thane.
There were no reports of any casualty, fire brigade officials said.
Initially one fire tender was dispatched from the local fire brigade, according to the RDMC.
The situation is under control, officials said.

.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *