Fire in Kalyan Dombivli: Godown catches fire; no one hurt | Thane News – Times of India


MUMBAI: A fire broke out on the second floor of a godown of the Laxmi Niwas building in Dombivli. Nobody was hurt in the incident.
The fire started around 3 pm on Thursday. When a local from the building noticed smoke from the godown, he informed fire brigade officials about the incident.
The fire brigade official said till they reached the spot, the blaze had spread in the entire godown. It took three fire vehicles to control the fire and was doused by 4.30 pm.
The fire official said everything that was kept in godown was gutted in the fire. The reason behind the blaze was yet to be known.

.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *